Thursday, September 9, 2010

[add title]

I've spent some time observing boys nowadays...hehehe...coz i have nothing better to do :)

Malaysian guys are different from foreigners. While most are gentlemen, there are some Malaysian which is not gentlemen.


  • I am truly admire by guys who remembers what you eat and drink and orders it without the need to repeat after a few outings. [I dont refer to only couples here]
  • I salute to guys who will pay for their gf's expenses [including shopping] even though he's a student. [but gf must be understanding]
  • I respect with guys who are well-manned. [joke is a joke, u can be gentleman even if u r telling a joke, it'll reflect how sensitive u r to girls]

Many other elements that make u a gentleman. Observe others then u will realize. Maybe, I'm just too man as agreed by friends.

No comments: