It was a good Hari Raya holiday.
Not that I visited any of my friends on 1st raya day, but a great outing with my siblings. We gone to MidValley Megamall. Round and round the place a few times to get a car park. Fuhh...tough job. And when we finally get out of the car, met a unexpected friend. It was Chan, if u were to remember him, the cute boy who I blogged about before. I bumped into him at the escalator. He was with his mum, i guessed. I think he saw me first, because the moment I see him, he was already smiling at me. It was unexpected to see him there as we were just talking and chatting about not meeting each other on FB the other day.
Well, on the makan-makan issue, we walked around the mall, just window shopping as we do not have anything we wanna buy, we just wanna kill time. We first bought aloe vera with honey juice. It was special. Then, we stopped at the Japanese store to get some Japanese ice-cream. It was superb! The first bite till the last bite. It was great!
Next stop, stopped for cream puff. Durian cream puff and vanilla cream puff. Of course the durian cream puff was superb. The durian flavor actually overtook the vanilla flavour but vanilla was great too.
When we were leaving, another surprise. We bumped into Chan AGAIN. He was leaving as well. We bumped into each other that the same escalator AGAIN. What a coincident. I didnt stalk him, I swear.
This is something I didnt expect and it made me smiled a while. I would have to agree with "always expect the unexpected".
After leaving MidValley, we bought some food on the way home. Ice-blended red bean and some fried banana for tea break. For dinner, we had naan and tandoori chicken!
What else u want? Lots of food and a reason to smile. "burp" ;P
No comments:
Post a Comment