The semester break is coming with more and more students leaving the campus even before the break begins. I've been eating a lot during the fasting month. Particularly attracted to the variety of malay food.
It had been 7 weeks since I last stepped out of the house. I had not been home every since then. 8 weeks away from home by next week. Exactly 8 weeks like my internship. It was like a dream. It's another 8 weeks. I left the unpleased place 8 weeks ago after working for 8 weeks.
In the effort to fulfill the requirement of Tourism Marketing course, each group is assigned to select a tourism product in Johor and prepare a brochure for it. My group selected homestay for this task.
Our destination: 'Kg Sri Paya Homestay'
It was a tiring journey. The weather was too sunny. Sunny enough to burn me. However, some of us really enjoyed 'shopping' in kampung.
We bought lots of Tempeh and Mushroom. And brought home Mee Siput.
[Will update with photos soon]
No comments:
Post a Comment