E-Business, E-Marketing and Tourism Marketing.
These subjects are really confusing when they are inter-related. All three talk about Web 2.0, online, social networking. So, basically the answers are applicable for all but in different point of view.
Apart from the stress(bitter), we have the sweet side. A classmate of mine were complaining about the test and the stress. So I placed a comment for him to tag the lecturer in his post so that the lecturer will be aware of his problem.
"Never challenge one to do something extreme thinking he/she wont dare to do it"
He re-posted the statements with lecturer and classmates tagged. It was a hit. We were responding to his post within 18 hours before the test. Worst-case-scenario, lecturer saw the tagged post and response towards it.
![]() |
| [click to enlarge] |
I added the emoticon to make it more interesting. I hope u do not have problems reading the BM short forms. Enjoy and laugh. I didnt expect cute replies from lecturer. She's 32 but owns the Dr title since 2008. She's just adorable. :)
Prior to the fasting month, the students of Trekking made ourselves up to the highest peak in UTM, balai cerapan(the observation).
...time to sleep...zzzZZ..



No comments:
Post a Comment