Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Final Battle

Today's the day. Give me 5 hours more and I'm free!!!
Will be sitting for the last paper at 2:30pm. Not fully prepared, but dunno wat to prepare. Yesterday's papers was a disaster. Forget bout it. I need to move on.

Tonight, we will be meeting the 'advisor'. My secret advisor, a classmate of mine. Hopefully, I can hear from him strategies and techniques for the benefit of this programme.

I was pretty lazy last night. Didnt study hard for the last paper but not trying hard. Feeling really exhausted after sitting for 2 papers and another today. Lying on the bed doing nothing. Hmmm...
At 12+ am, was 'disturbed' by a text message. From the Asst Director, conveying the news about the email from UWA. WooHoo...email received. Great. However, nothing can be done until I finished my exams.

Anyway, feeling great to be able to go home after leaving home since CNY. However, thinking bout taking the 4 hours bus ride, sad story.
After final exam means internship. Well, so far do not have problems with it. Getting nervous. Dont know wat to expect.

I really really hope GOP:DELTA will go smoothly. Hopefully I meet more inspiring people to help me. :)
My important people of GOP;

  1. Nabihah: for her never-end commitment. I truly appreciate it. She's the one who came up with the GOP: Seoul cum GOP: DELTA.
  2. Dhia: thanks for her contribution in sharing her experience. Thanks for joining us although UTM is not providing the allocation for her.
  3. Izzudin: We'll be meeting him tonight. I'm sure there's a lot to hear from him.
  4. Last but not least: Hafizq: for his effort looking for male participants :) (FYI: it's difficult to look for guys to join us. This Mr Director is pretty fussy)
Conveying appreciation here is actually meaningless to them as they will never be informed about the existence of this blog. But I truly appreciate these people's effort. Thanks for helping me. It's like the angel to the success of this programme. We do have some minor problems that occur but the major ones are pretty much avoided due to the contribution of these people.

Every time a problem occurs, there's always someone to advise. It's something unusual to me. Thanks. I really appreciate it.
HA. Actually, it is a little to early to thank everyone. We havent even submit the papers yet. :P

No comments: