Saturday, April 17, 2010

GOP update

currently taking a coffee break.
But, even after the coffee break, I'm still sleepy. How come it didnt work this time. It is crucial now. I need to focus. 3 papers in 2 days and then I'm free.

After Tuesday, I'll work all out for GOP: DELTA!! I need strength. I need strategy. I need support. I need trust. 
Yesterday's meeting was a mess.

Problem:
the greatest problem of all: MINDSET
I'll change u ppl's mindset. Let's have more creative minds.

Y do u ppl have the mindset that u will be able to achieve ur target and others wont. Others put effort in doing it too. Sometimes, it's a matter of luck.
You said: What if, we achieved more than the target and others dont? We are not going to share the fund. This is unfair.
My sayings: Make it this way. What if, your group only achieved less than half of it. Others achieved more than the target. Think of it that way, u will see differently.
Mind is the game now. To work in a team, we need to have trust. We must trust each other. Each of us must have commitment in working. I'm currently trying my best to work more and dont care whether it is recognized or not. People might not recognize wat u did and will not even appreciate it. I know wat I do and I wont regret.
My goal: Work hard and dont expect recognition. I want my programme to work out.
The initial plan has changed.
1. Get a small group for easier management. (32 from FKA not 16, and my own team is giving trouble)
2. Only get participants that we trust. (I dont even know some of them, and they want to go in a 'geng')
3. Keep the programme a secret. (word-of-mouth is troublesome, and lots of people excited bout it but yet to confirm)
4. Coordinator wants to go with her husband. (come-on, I dont like that)
5. Want to submit proposal fast. (People dont feel that way, I'm running out of time!!)

STRESS. TENSION. PRESSURED.

No comments: