Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

This is the 2010's 1st post.
No grand celebration for New Year.

New Year Eve:
Class ended by 4pm. Prior in the afternoon, I planned for some outing with the girls for new year eve. Initial plan: Watch Alvin and the Chipmunk 2, buy food for steamboat. That's the initial plan. At the end of the day, we watched Sherlock Holmes, had steamboat, and chatted the whole night till New Year.
Something I would like to mention, although I hate Dr. A, your glaze at me is really too much.


New Year:
Slept around 1.30am last night before, forced myself to wake up at 7am on New Year is a terrible feeling. Attended Ms Grace's class at 8 in the morning. Got so frustrated because watever she's teaching are mostly from the textbook(including example)
Description of Ms Grace: Young Lecturer, New in education field, graduated from Master mid 2009, average English, hate noise and hate silence too, teaching every words like the secondary level.

Note: KW is sick when everyone is celebrating New Year.

No comments: