Previously, test is an easy job to me and I dont really felt the stress of test. But this semester, it's different. Organization Behaviour test, consists of 6 chapters. That's pretty too much for a test. It's not an final semester exam!
Whatever it is, I need to force myself to memorize all the theories. From Allport's psychology theories to Job Characteristics Models. 6 Chapters of theories!!
This week and probably next week, I would have lots of effort dealing with the office.
First of all, I gone to the office last Friday to pay the electrical applications.
Monday (11/1), I went to collect a parcel.
Today(13/1), collected another parcel. [More parcel coming]
A gift from PE:
This is my 3rd teddy bear gift. PE gone home last weekend and came back just yesterday. She brought me a teddy bear. She said it was a free gift. And indeed a free gift from Lumix. [sew on teddy's foot] When I ask her why did she gift me a teddy bear, this is wat she replied. PE: "Good question. This is because u love teddy bears." Haha. Honestly, I'm not obsessed to teddy bear, but I just like them.
It's my 3rd teddy bear gift. My 1st would be by SH for my bday many years ago. It was a colourful bear. About 4 inches big only. And I love it. It is with me now and I hung it on my bag. PE said "It's a paddle pop-coloured bear." [swt]
My 2nd teddy bear is from JH's cousin. Which I was never introduced to. I seen him before in person, when he fetch JH from school. I was told that JH forced him to send a bear through his school's Valentine dedication. I got all blushed the day I receive it because the whole class looked at me. Especially when a bear for KW from a guy from private school. It was a little bigger than my new bear. But i didnt like the colour! It was a purple bear with pink fur. Complicated but the colour is really weird.
And the 3rd from PE. Thanks a lot. I like it. So soft, I might wanna hug it when I sleep. But a little too small. It might ended up on the floor the next morning~ LOL
Other than these 3, I have one teddy bear I bought myself. Around the same size as PE's bear. I bought the McD bear many years ago. I like the outfit and I love the fur. The bear with a sling bag with it. The McD bear is now living in my room's cupboard.I think I like Teddy Bears


No comments:
Post a Comment