Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tourism Marketing

Just in case u are wondering wat happened to the presentation, I'll update it in this post.

The presentation was beyond wonderful, beyond successful, beyond great except for the presenter. I was not satisfied with the presenter as he didnt present it well. He didnt express the group's voices that we tried to highlight in the assignment.

Anyway, our client was happy with the proposed brochure. According to the review by our client: "I was shocked." Well, I'm not sure whether it is a happy shock, scared shock or watsoever. Few of us got really excited and relieved after the presentation while others didnt feel anything at all. Syok Sendiri!

As mentioned on FB:
I'm proud of our work!! Within students budget, No animals were harmed, No professional designers were involved!!
Other groups was considered cheating when they used designers to design their brochures. However, couldnt be blamed as we are not designers and not everyone knows how to design. I was rather disappointed with the designers' work. It was not professional. Dont call urself a designer! Blurred pictures, Ugly picture cropping, bad coulour combination,...

Didnt get to update right after the presentation as I was busy with assignments and camping.

No comments: