Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Lovely X-Colleague

Chan was one of my colleagues back in Monat during my internship. He was the one and only person got conned by kokwei's job vacancy advertisement on lowyat forum. However, this nothing-better-to-do boy took the offer regardless of the pay for his job.

Another colleague, EH tagged kokwei as the paparazzi when kokwei googled mr & mrs boss names for their information. Well, I must say google is a simple-but-great tool to spy (hehehe). The same thing happened to chan who has a unique name.

The search result:
Summary: He is quite a famous boy in school. He's annoying to his friends and juniors. But he's definitely a lovely boy. No doubt.
[click photo to enlarge]
[click photo to enlarge]
All the censored words are his name. Not that I wanna make him some mystery man but I respect his privacy. Hehe. Enjoy!

No comments: