Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Breaking fast!

Well, I dont fast. But Bazar Ramadhan is something I will do every year especially these few years in University far far away from home.

Fasting month is more challenging here as cafeteria is closed. Unless you possess your own transport to have meals outside, or you will have to skip lunch for the whole month! I've been skipping lunch even before fasting month so a little hunger here and there is not a big deal. However, sometimes, when you are really hungry hunting for food, you wont find any. Bread, cookies, Milo, etc have been my lunch for the past week and I believe they'll continue to be.

One good thing bout Ramadhan is save money. You have no where to spend on food. Dinner has been really early(5.30pm) ever since the 1st day of Ramadhan bcoz i've been skipping lunch.
Whenever it's time to break fast, the hostel will be in peace. So quiet, everyone's busy munching food and no one is talking nor wondering around the hostel!

KOKWEI'S LUNCH ON SATURDAY(S)
McDonald's @tmn U
a little bit of Japanese food (although they dont taste good)
Saturday is the only day in a week that allows KokWei to sneak out of campus for some shopping and food! Other days are reserved for classes, assignments and sleep. (hehehehe)

...more food coming soon...

No comments: