Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sorrow

It looks like i'm talking to myself all the time. The existence of this blog is like telling a story to myself. I post whatever I'm thinking, even when i'm depressed. It sounded like I do not have anyone to talk to.
Well, i asked someone on msn about my believe that if you had too much fun, you will be depressed the next day. Something like balancing between fun and sorrow. And surprisingly she was once told that it is. She said
she was once told: don't enjoy too much because after that, sorrow will come and sit beside u
True o not? Judge it yourself and tell me your opinion. I do believe that way because I had too much fun on FB the other day. [if you know wat happened that day] And for the next few days, especially the right the next day, was a tragic. How? In bad mood and everything just not right. Whatever I said was disagreed, being fooled and I'm just in the bad mood.

Well, things change and I'm all right now.

An update to the previous post:
I received another call at 6pm that day from J from a company in Bkt Jalil, they're offering me an internship position. I attended an interview with them last Dec. It was pretty late as I accepted Monat. However, I prefer Ingenious than Monat. I'll try to get consultation from my coordinator and come up with a solution.

I hope to be engaged with Ingenious. Wish me luck!

Note: Where are you? I need you badly. Please appear asap~

No comments: