As for previous years, I would celebrate xmas with friends. LS's bday is on the 25th, so we would spend the xmas eve in her house till late midnight.
But this year, I'll most probably spending my 1st xmas in Johor, probably alone. Since I havent plan anything yet.
As for yesterday, another public holiday. I spent my day in JB with Tracy. The xmas deco in City Square(CS) is a little different. Blue is the main theme. No tall xmas tree. Replaced by 'frozen-like' giant snowman.
But this year, I'll most probably spending my 1st xmas in Johor, probably alone. Since I havent plan anything yet.
As for yesterday, another public holiday. I spent my day in JB with Tracy. The xmas deco in City Square(CS) is a little different. Blue is the main theme. No tall xmas tree. Replaced by 'frozen-like' giant snowman.
.jpg)
Shopping with Tracy in CS is different this time. Artz is not with us and we shopped a lot. I bought shoes for CNY (hopefully I can stop myself from wearing it b4 CNY)-RM29.9oMask(s) from Etude House (is currently one of my fav shop)- RM6.90+RM9.90 (b4 20% discount)
cellphone holder(RM9.90) + cellphone strap(RM6.90)
all photos were from my new cybershot (except the photo with my cellphone in it). I'm quite impressed with the image size. But, I'm not surprised for the quality. Although it's a 3.2 megapixel cybershot phone, the quality is never better than a compact camera. No need to waste ur time testing. The features are different. Value for money. It's never the same.
" I just dont like snapping photos with cellphone (with the current technology)." unless one day, cellphone is equipped with dslr.
Shopping is fun!!! only when you have lots of money to spend~



No comments:
Post a Comment