Hey hey, i'm back in Johor.
something i just realized, it's the 101st post
meaning, i've completed 100 posts in the past, no matter it's short or long, happy o angry voices
something else i realized, i rarely write when i'm at home...haha...mayb too busy with daily life
my recent update:
got myself a new cell phone (yeah!) not a great expensive one...but a better phone rather than that old outdated one...and i'm happy with it...got problems using the new cell phone as i'm not used to the phone yet...hopefully, the phone doesnt get confused and got hang or whatsoever.
Really happy this few days, and doesnt wanna leave home. I was having great time with friends and i want more. Took some photos together but i havent get the copies yet. I hope our friendship will never end. It challenged me a lot in relationship between human and this friendship is something i never want to give up. Thanks for the great time and i really appreciate every moments together. Because of me, you didnt get to go to an interesting concert. I regret too.
And I really think the BBQ gathering the other day was brilliant. Not just bout the grilling, but meeting people who got separated nationwide to chase for owns dreams. I really appreciate friendship more and more nowadays.
CNY is something I'm looking forward. As this is the festival where we gather the people, talk about they stories and envies each others' life. 2 months more and i cant wait to meet people. I was told that ABSW will be back and I'm looking forward to hear her stories. I'd heard about her success in oversea and she must has a lot to share.
Looking forward for a promised trip too. Whether it's happening or not is another story. To gather lots of people is never easy. Just like wat happened when we planned for langkawi. 6 persons but we had conflicts. Luckily, at the end, we gone. It was great and i believe no one regretted participating.
According to earlier discussion, we'll be going Penang/Genting. Driving to Penang is tiring. Genting is more likely to happen when it's closer. I'm hoping to go Pangkor. A place where there's nothing much to spend and the most important point here is to relax. A budget where everyone can afford! And another place I wanted to go is Sepang Gold Coast. Never been there before, I only hear about the place. Still under construction so waiting for the day to come.
Regarding S'pore, I wish to visit regularly. One day we shall go to the newly completed theme park.
New semester begins tomorrow but i'm still in my holiday mood.
something i just realized, it's the 101st post
meaning, i've completed 100 posts in the past, no matter it's short or long, happy o angry voices
something else i realized, i rarely write when i'm at home...haha...mayb too busy with daily life
my recent update:
got myself a new cell phone (yeah!) not a great expensive one...but a better phone rather than that old outdated one...and i'm happy with it...got problems using the new cell phone as i'm not used to the phone yet...hopefully, the phone doesnt get confused and got hang or whatsoever.
Really happy this few days, and doesnt wanna leave home. I was having great time with friends and i want more. Took some photos together but i havent get the copies yet. I hope our friendship will never end. It challenged me a lot in relationship between human and this friendship is something i never want to give up. Thanks for the great time and i really appreciate every moments together. Because of me, you didnt get to go to an interesting concert. I regret too.
And I really think the BBQ gathering the other day was brilliant. Not just bout the grilling, but meeting people who got separated nationwide to chase for owns dreams. I really appreciate friendship more and more nowadays.
CNY is something I'm looking forward. As this is the festival where we gather the people, talk about they stories and envies each others' life. 2 months more and i cant wait to meet people. I was told that ABSW will be back and I'm looking forward to hear her stories. I'd heard about her success in oversea and she must has a lot to share.
Looking forward for a promised trip too. Whether it's happening or not is another story. To gather lots of people is never easy. Just like wat happened when we planned for langkawi. 6 persons but we had conflicts. Luckily, at the end, we gone. It was great and i believe no one regretted participating.
According to earlier discussion, we'll be going Penang/Genting. Driving to Penang is tiring. Genting is more likely to happen when it's closer. I'm hoping to go Pangkor. A place where there's nothing much to spend and the most important point here is to relax. A budget where everyone can afford! And another place I wanted to go is Sepang Gold Coast. Never been there before, I only hear about the place. Still under construction so waiting for the day to come.
Regarding S'pore, I wish to visit regularly. One day we shall go to the newly completed theme park.
New semester begins tomorrow but i'm still in my holiday mood.
No comments:
Post a Comment