Friday, February 25, 2011

My Super-lecturers

We, the final year students of Faculty of Management and Human Resource Development are struggling to complete assignments by a super-lecturer.

Every monday and friday, there'll be something to submit. Like it or not, complete and submit. Not sure if he reads all the assignments. But we were all struggling to put all the words into assignments. In order to complete, we left out our individual final year projects. There's no way to complete all tasks at the same time.

One of his task: Copy the whole book from chapter 1-6 word by word. He wants it exactly the same which is totally insane. Of course some groups came up with some strategies to do it. Some scanned it, some share duties among groups and so on.
My hardworking group typed word by word, that's me. Others just join some 'venture' with other groups. over 300 students typed from day to night for that.

Well, the news reached some senior lecturers. They are now investigating the matter and are collecting evidences to send him out.

Another part of the story, my Australia trip, was postponed to May. I started this plan sometime in April last year. I was informed that i need another letter just last week. And I stroked my best to complete my application, but of coz restricted with the assignments in hand. I skipped today's multimedia class to complete some tasks and was told that my application is barely 30% of the application process. DANG-DANG-DANG!!!! Did I mentioned that the application will take 2 months to complete. Anyway, he was kind enough to explain it one by one to us. Hmm..ok ok...nod nod...ok thanks...off we go...it was 12pm...their lunch time...

Later in the afternoon, the program director rang me up. He wants to know if i did what i was supposed to do o not. haha. i other words, to check me out. haha. Of coz I told him what happened. He was with my coordinating officer, my super-lecturer. Not bcoz she gave lots of assignments, but she's just powerful. She was once said to be someone who will change Marketing department drastically sooner or later. At least, I felt her power. As soon as she heard our conversation, she picked up the phone and called the person in charge. A looong lecture to that person with all the explain-yourself, he promised, anything by my lecturer will be completed within 1 week. 2 months to a week. [Interesting...]

SALUTE!!!

No comments: