Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend

had my weekend in Segamat, Johor (PE's hometown).
A pretty last minute decision to visit PE's hometown. Didnt really have time to prepare, but there's nothing much to prepare actually. Spent my Thurs and Fri 'studying' Australia. I really want the programme to be a reality. I dun care if my name didnt appears in the paperworks becoz I really want a holiday! Plus, things are getting more complicated now when others are giving disappointing feedback about symposium. I wanna make tis trip a reality to SHOW OFF to the childish people. [yes, i'm using show off and childish]

Since it is near to the end of a semester, things may not go well. We're leaving for LI and cant really follow up closely. We need the approval before other procedures starts.

29/3/2010 (a day before symposium 2010): not busy with symposium preparation. More importantly, its Australia trip. Will get consultation from programme coordinator tomorrow.

I need ur wish/prayers or whatsoever to make my dream come true. It's a very big dream as it'll involve lots of effort and headaches. Wish me luck. I need them to be stronger and go further.

No comments: