latest completion: You're Beautiful/You're Handsomethis drama is really funny whenever Jeremy(Lee Hong Ki) appears...his character is really touching by the end of the drama....his awesome character is something I really admires...
the main cast is someone I really dun like...I first saw him in Beethoven Virus...his character in BV and YB is different...in YB, he speaks using his low tone the whole drama(16 episodes), wears eyeliner(i really hate tat), other than that he's alright, but i didnt like his character...
2 more episodes to the ending...and i'm waiting for something i couldn't predict~
my rating: 4 stars :-)
----------------------------
i wanted to watch this bcoz if the main cast, DBSK's Yunho...i knew the rating was bad but i wanted to try watching it...indeed, really bad...i didnt expect Yunho's character to be such weird character...i stopped watching in the 1st episode itself...so, dun waste your time watching...i guess those watched this drama are probably Yunho's super fans...
my rating: -1 stars :-(
currently watching 宮心計/Beyond The Realm of Conscience
No comments:
Post a Comment