Again and again...this morning i sat for my taxation test...i'm disappointed with myself...i was unable to confirm the answer...no confidence what was the right answer...sad
i wrote the right answer and erased it few minutes before the test end and could get enough time to rewrite it(the wrong answer)...at the end...it was empty and i found out after the test, that the 1st answer was correct!!!!that's the worst of the worst!!!! I;m angry of myself...i had enough time to prepare...just there's too much to remember...hope the other answers are correct...CROSS FINGERS~!!!
I WANNA GO HOME TO RELAX...stress here!!!
SORRY FOR THE 3 FRUSTRATIONS IN A ROW...HEHEHE...I GUESS THIS IS JUST NOT MY WEEK~
i wrote the right answer and erased it few minutes before the test end and could get enough time to rewrite it(the wrong answer)...at the end...it was empty and i found out after the test, that the 1st answer was correct!!!!that's the worst of the worst!!!! I;m angry of myself...i had enough time to prepare...just there's too much to remember...hope the other answers are correct...CROSS FINGERS~!!!
I WANNA GO HOME TO RELAX...stress here!!!
SORRY FOR THE 3 FRUSTRATIONS IN A ROW...HEHEHE...I GUESS THIS IS JUST NOT MY WEEK~
No comments:
Post a Comment